Happy New Year!!!
This was 2013… The best year of my life 🙂
Probably the biggest closing of an era for me.
What I learned:
- Who am I.
- What I want.
- What woman want (Not selling this secret 🙂
- How to live life.
Main events (Nobody has privacy anymore anyway):
- Romania trip.
- Apartment move.
- First employee in the company!
- Office move!
- New GF’s (At least 4 that I can remeber LOL)
- Found a new home for my 2 cats 🙁
- Moved to Linux on all of my computers!
- Learned to release.
- Turned 30!
- Fell in love.
- Fell out of love.
- Met someone amazing 😉
Keep in mind:
- Add value to other people’s lives.
- Fashion and grooming is fun?!?
- Say YES to things (Romania… lol).
- The sea is over crowded with fish.
- Music is my life.
I wish you all the same for 2014 🙂
Love, Tzvi Shahar