After going out to some parties in my life and dancing to high volume music, I got tinnitus about 6 months ago.
Tinnitus affects more than 25% of the population above age 45.
Whats tinnitus? well you know the ringing tone you hear after you leave a noisy party for a couple of hours? tinnitus is just that but for life, you’re just stuck with that ringing tone.
Currently there are many calming tinnitus techniques but from my experience all the doctors and Internet / ebook searching have shown that there’s a really small percentage of people cured from this state.
Actually the only people who got tinnitus cured did that by having no-treatment at all and just by having a healthy lifestyle and food intake.
Therefor I’m now trying this system and will keep you updated on my status on the blog. If you’re reading this you probably have tinnitus too and you’re invited to test this diet yourself.
Changes made to my lifestyle: (Foods I no longer consume)
1. No more meat.
2. No more chicken.
3. No more processed foods (any boxed food with non-organic additives).
4. No more tuna – no mercury (still eating sardines for protein intake after sports session)
5. No more dairy (no animal based foods like cow milk, yogurt or cottage)
6. No more foods with unnatural synthetic preservatives.
7. No more genetically modified food (GMO’s), organic when available.
What am I eating then ?
1. Lots of raw (organic, when available) vegetables and fruit.
2. Whole organic breads.
3. Daily dosage of B-12 (contained in a multi vitamin pill) to complete the lack of meat and chicken diet.
4. Minimal intake of sardines and organic eggs per week (up to 4 meals each per week).
5. Vegan based foods.
How can this heal me?
I’m trying to help my body regenerate cells and detoxify from years of having really bad eating habits by eating lots or trans / saturated fats contained in fast food restaurants.
Because of cell regenerating happening to all of your body cells which can replace them all after about 7 years, many people might be able to cure this horrible disease just by having a healthy and good lifestyle.
I have been practicing this lifestyle for about 2 months now and amazingly, it’s been really great – the vegetables and fruits now taste better than ever and it truly feels like I’ll be keeping this diet for life weather it works or not on tinnitus.
Learn more & Get resources:
However, I must say that there is a lot more to my holistic healing journey and to really get cured my tinnitus cured, reading books about tinnitus has greatly helped – information in ebooks such as tinnitus miracle (A guideline to cure tinnitus in 2 months) might really speed up the healing process.
Stay tuned to the blog for updates on this.